Monday, November 29, 2010

My BUMP my BUMP my lovely baby BUMP...

So here we have it.... my cute little Maude bump.   She is starting to pop out more each day, this was about a week and a half ago at 29 weeks.  I'm still waiting for people to ask if I am pregnant or touch my belly(as many people warned me would happen), but surprisingly it hasn't happened yet.  I guess I still have 10 weeks for all that fun.

3 comments:

KW said...

Ahhh!! I love it. You are still so tiny that is why no one has said anything. Around 30 weeks was my favorite time. I felt like I was pregnant and not just fat, but I wasn't too pregnant either. Can't wait to meet her!

Rachel said...

You look awesome! And I can tell that Jacob is rubbing off on you once you start using black eye peas my hump song as your blog post titles, love it :)

Paul and Stacey said...

You are so cute! I love the baby bump!